BU Case Competition: 2/3 and 2/4
Join us for a 2-stage Case Competition with a company (Sleepbox), whom I recently completed a new case study on.
After receiving the case all teams will have a few days to begin their analysis. Each will be assigned a Mentor on Friday morning. Stage #1 will occur on Friday afternoon with juried presentations (followed by a reception at Cornwalls!). Judges will select finalists to complete in stage #2 on Saturday, when Sleepbox’s management team will be judging the presentations personally. We’ll also include lunch.
We have 2 additional team slots available, so are opening this up to full-time MBAs and even non-MBA graduate students, with Prof. Pat Hambrick’s OK. You can email her here, please, with questions.
We will be holding a prep session for the upcoming competition on 1/18 (Wednesday), from 6:30 – 8:00 pm in classroom 322. This session will be recorded but please register with Prof. Hambrick beforehand if you can’t attend Wednesday’s session.
We have developed Sleepbox to facilitate everyone working and living at their peak levels. We create trust between employees and employers, empowering individuals to challenge themselves and grow your business.
Benefits For Employers:
- Attract Top Talent, Reduce Turnover
- Empower Employee Personal Development
- Increase Creativity And Productivity
- Lower Healthcare Costs, Save Over $3500 Per Employee Per Year
- Convey Trust In Your Employees
- Combat Work-Life Balance And Keep Employees In The Office, Not Send Them Away
Benefits To Employees:
- Feel Trusted To Challenge Yourself And Explore New Capabilities
- Refresh Your Approach To Work-Life Integration, By Having A Resting Space At Work
- Utilize Sleepbox Before Or After Work To Skip Irritating Traffic; Have More Energy
- Focus On Important Work, Separated From An Open Work Environment
Sleepbox cabins offer travelers the quality and location of city-center hotels, at a similar cost to out-of-town accommodations. Traveling provides one of the most enriching experiences, and Sleepbox makes new locations and experiences accessible.
Many of our hotels are located right in the center of cities, no more than a few blocks from the top attractions. Our attractive and unique design enriches travel by offering another exciting aspect to travel.
Another way we make traveling better is by creating a place to rest and recharge in airports and train stations. We offer a private space for you, your luggage, and your work. Plan an indirect flight, and reserve a room to relax between connections. Unexpected delays can quickly become pleasant reprieves by staying in a quiet, relaxing space near your terminal.